Thursday, June 7, 2012

Natural eye tutorial

Dear Blog-readers,
A hearty welcome to all of you!


This is an eye makeup look I tried out in the early hours of the morning. It is very subtle and has both matte and shimmer eyeshadows.

As an Indian girl, it gets hard sometimes to try and replicate YouTube tutorials because quite a few that I like are suited for fairer skinned beauties.

I tried a simple smokey eye with gold and matte browns.

Products used:

1.Essence eye primer

2.Essence smokey eye mascara

3. Coastal Scents camo quad in dark

4.Sleek storm palette

5.Mikyajy eyeliner in black

6.Mikyajy coffee eyes palette

7. Clinique cream liner in black

1.I started off with primed eyelids and used a matte cream highlight shade from the Storm palette.

2. Then use the matte brown in the crease and the pinky gold shade from Mikyajy coffee eyes palette all over the lid. 

3.Use a light shimmery shade on the inner corner and 1/3 of the lower lashline.

4.Take the black eyeshadow in the storm palette,. Use it over the lower lashline and top it with clinique eyeliner on the top and bottom lashlines.

5.To complete the look, used the Mikyajy pencil eyeliner and two coats of mascara.

This is one of the first looks I've done that I am actually happy with. I'd love to receive feedback from all you readers and hope that I'm of some help to someone out there!

God bless! 

-Sonia


4 comments:

  1. Awwww!
    I don't know anything about make-up lol, but this looks natural and not too done up!

    Good luck with the blog :)

    P.S. Pleassee turn-off Word Captcha in the settings! You won't get spammed, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Hun <3
      I shall do it now :P

      Delete
  2. Nice eye makeup dear.... With easily available products frm dubai....:)

    ReplyDelete